You are searching about 1 Hour Here Is 7 Years On Earth, today we will share with you article about 1 Hour Here Is 7 Years On Earth was compiled and edited by our team from many sources on the internet. Hope this article on the topic 1 Hour Here Is 7 Years On Earth is useful to you.
The Seven Rules of Effective Time Management
What do you have in common with the richest people in the world? What do you have in common with the most successful people in the world? You have one thing in common with everyone, no matter how much or how little they’ve accomplished – time.
Each of us has the same 24 hours each day for the number of days we are blessed with on this earth. Success is not how much time you have; it’s how you use that time. It is essential that you use this time in the most effective way to accomplish what you desire to accomplish. There is no mystery here; it’s just about disciplining yourself to use your time wisely and efficiently.
Based on the experience of people who have achieved what they set out to do, here are the 7 rules of effective time management:
1. Use a time management tool. There are thousands of them available and it doesn’t matter which one you use, it doesn’t matter how you use it. You can use a simple spiral notebook, a three-ring notebook, a diary, a PDA, a smartphone, a smartphone application, a computer program or any other means. You can’t keep all your appointments, obligations and plans in your head and you shouldn’t try to do so. Write them down, track your progress, and learn from the process.
2. Plan for the long, medium and short term. You should have at least a five-year plan, a plan for the next year, a plan for the month, and a plan for the week. Then each day you should have a plan to make the best use of that day.
3. Based on your long-term goals, develop a five-year plan. Make a list of things you want to accomplish in the next five years. Keep this list in your diary and refer to it when making your annual and monthly plans. Make sure you’re putting the time and effort into achieving your long-term goals.
4. Every year, review your five-year plan and update it. Then, make a plan for how you’re going to make progress on those long-term goals over the coming year. Write it. Write down the months in which you will achieve each part of these annual goals.
5. Each month plan for the upcoming month. Refer to your five-year plan and your annual plan and be sure to set aside time in your planner to achieve these goals.
6. Each week, plan for the week ahead. Refer to your longer term goals and be sure to set aside time to work on them. Here you can actually set aside blocks of time – appointments with yourself to achieve. If you don’t, the hectic activities of everyday life will drive them out of your mind and they won’t get done.
7. Plan each day. For some people, this is best done in the evening when their energy is high and they can think clearly about what they did that day and what needs to be done the next day. For others, it is better to do it in the morning. Use whichever method, morning or evening, works best for you. The important thing is to do it every day.
One of the first Americans who had extraordinary success used this method and was one of the first to write about it, his name was Benjamin Franklin. Since his day, millions of words have been written about time management, but no one has really come up with a better method than Franklin’s.
Take the time to set up your time management system. Most importantly, practice the self-discipline to follow your planning method every day. Almost all successful people follow a time management plan and the most successful follow something similar to Franklin’s. It works and what could be wiser than to follow a proven method.
Try this for a month and see if it doesn’t improve your use of time, increase your productivity, and get you to your goals faster. After a month or two, you’ll be convinced and used to managing your time effectively.
Video about 1 Hour Here Is 7 Years On Earth
You can see more content about 1 Hour Here Is 7 Years On Earth on our youtube channel: Click Here
Question about 1 Hour Here Is 7 Years On Earth
If you have any questions about 1 Hour Here Is 7 Years On Earth, please let us know, all your questions or suggestions will help us improve in the following articles!
The article 1 Hour Here Is 7 Years On Earth was compiled by me and my team from many sources. If you find the article 1 Hour Here Is 7 Years On Earth helpful to you, please support the team Like or Share!
Rate Articles 1 Hour Here Is 7 Years On Earth
Rate: 4-5 stars
Search keywords 1 Hour Here Is 7 Years On Earth
1 Hour Here Is 7 Years On Earth
way 1 Hour Here Is 7 Years On Earth
tutorial 1 Hour Here Is 7 Years On Earth
1 Hour Here Is 7 Years On Earth free
#Rules #Effective #Time #Management