You are searching about 1 Year Dating Anniversary Gifts For Him, today we will share with you article about 1 Year Dating Anniversary Gifts For Him was compiled and edited by our team from many sources on the internet. Hope this article on the topic 1 Year Dating Anniversary Gifts For Him is useful to you.
5 Dos and 5 Don’ts for Your 1st Wedding Anniversary
For the average husband, gift giving occasions are always stressful – there are a million things he could do wrong. If there’s one thing that still gives her butterflies in the pit of her stomach, it’s that saber-toothed monster called “gifts and romance.” He tries, he really does, but to him it seems he always succeeds just by the skin of his teeth. Hit and miss, at best.
And for those of you who are about to celebrate your historic first wedding anniversary, you better make sure you get it right – and get it right the first time. It’s a super special day and a day that a new bride looks forward to with delicious anticipation. Your excitement is, of course, considerably dulled by the confusion raging in your mind. Roses and diamonds? Cards and chocolates? A weekend getaway? You can’t make up your mind. No day is as risky as this! After all, your romantic abilities are under the scanner.
Well, if you find yourself helpless between baffling options, be guided by these 5 simple (but vital) do’s and don’ts when it comes to successfully celebrating your 1st wedding anniversary.
To do :
1. Romance, romance and more romance. Women have a built-in miraculous sponge that simply soaks up all the romance they can get out of a relationship. With room for more. And it’s a day when you have to get all your imaginative ideas out of mothballs. Be as romantic as possible and make her feel extra special. Let her day start and end on a romantic note. That means everything from taking care of her morning chores and making her breakfast to taking her out for a full day of fun and enjoyment.
2. Trois is not a company today. It’s a special time for both of you and make it as intimate and memorable as possible for her. Whether you choose to spend the day at home or go hiking, it should be exclusive “couple” time for both of you. Get the grandparents or a babysitter to look after the kids (if any) for that one day and make your spouse feel like more than just a harassed housewife and mother. Remember your dating years and the crazy fun you had.
3. The pen is mightier than the sword today. Don’t underestimate the power of the written word. Put your love for her in black and white (or any color ink you choose). A love letter is deliciously old-fashioned and very refreshing for the same reason. In the age of email and instant messaging, this is still the best way to tell her how much you love her – and why. Promise to love and cherish her always. It will make a wonderful keepsake for years to come.
4. Do something different. How about revisiting all the romantic haunts of your dating years? Make it a day of magical memories for her, a day you will remember with nostalgia even in your twilight ears. Did you meet in another city? Try to go there and linger in privileged places, take photos and surrender to the enchantment of the moment.
5. Last but not least, make sure you give her a really special gift. Personalized jewelry, elegant and lush bath and spa products, bespoke poems, and photo montages are just a few of the birthday rushes you could opt for. The key words here are ‘exclusive’ and ‘romantic’. Oh, and pay special attention to how the gift is wrapped. Nothing diminishes the value of a gift as much as poor quality packaging.
Not to do :
If you want to avoid being sent to the doghouse, avoid these birthday gaffes:
1. Don’t forget the date! No rocket science to decipher this one. Men are probably not wired to remember those important days like birthdays and anniversaries, but if you’ve said your “yes,” you better make sure you don’t forget your birthday or her birthday. Do whatever it takes not to stare blankly at her when she starts giving hints a week in advance. Keep this day free of appointments and work deadlines and take the day off if you have to. Set a reminder on the mobile phone, write the date in your diary or ask a friend to remind you. Half the battle is won when you haven’t forgotten her, especially when she expects it!
2. Don’t grab the first likely gift you lay your eyes on. Spend time choosing a really nice and thoughtful gift for her. She probably spends hours getting one for you too. Nothing can be worse than a cheap, tacky gift (apart from forgetting the date of course). Now is not the time to hunt for bargains or look for a free offer. She is special and deserves nothing less than the best.
3. Don’t spoil her mood by being rude – either the day before the birthday or the day itself. Sulks and hurt feelings don’t bode well for a day as important as this. And even if an argument has taken place, eat a humble pie just to keep the peace on this day.
4. Don’t leave last minute details to the last minute. Planning a dinner party at a fancy restaurant? Don’t make a last-minute reservation even if you’re on good terms with the maitre d’. He can declare himself sick that day. Important events must be planned in advance to avoid being the victims of an unpleasant surprise.
5. Don’t spend long hours on the phone or in front of your laptop even if you’ve taken the day off. Nothing infuriates a woman more than smiling while gritting her teeth in a restaurant even as her boyfriend is glued to his cell phone. Meet your friends at the pub the next evening. The day and the evening are exclusively reserved for him.
Do it right and that’s another high. So relax and have a happy first wedding anniversary!
Video about 1 Year Dating Anniversary Gifts For Him
You can see more content about 1 Year Dating Anniversary Gifts For Him on our youtube channel: Click Here
Question about 1 Year Dating Anniversary Gifts For Him
If you have any questions about 1 Year Dating Anniversary Gifts For Him, please let us know, all your questions or suggestions will help us improve in the following articles!
The article 1 Year Dating Anniversary Gifts For Him was compiled by me and my team from many sources. If you find the article 1 Year Dating Anniversary Gifts For Him helpful to you, please support the team Like or Share!
Rate Articles 1 Year Dating Anniversary Gifts For Him
Rate: 4-5 stars
Search keywords 1 Year Dating Anniversary Gifts For Him
1 Year Dating Anniversary Gifts For Him
way 1 Year Dating Anniversary Gifts For Him
tutorial 1 Year Dating Anniversary Gifts For Him
1 Year Dating Anniversary Gifts For Him free
#Dos #Donts #1st #Wedding #Anniversary